ULLMAN indoor handle from the old Frederiksberg
The Ullmann door handle fits both new and old doors, and can be used with rosettes or the elegant long plates. The door handle is a smaller version of the elegant ULMAMM front door handle, and a classic door handle that Søe-Jensen & Co continues to manufacture according to the original molds.
The door handle is made of solid brass with high copper content, and is molded in sand molds, which gives the door handles a perfect surface. Neither door handle nor rosettes are lacquered, which over time gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- The door handle measures 112 mm
- The rosette and key plate measure 48 mm
- The distance from the handle to the keyhole is 72 mm
The door handle comes as a set containing:
- 2 Brass door handles
- 2 Brass long plates with key holes
- 1 Door handle iron 8x8 mm
- 2 Pin screws
- 1 Allen key
- 8 pcs. 3.0x12 mm brass screws for mounting