Joseph Giles Door Handle - Model WILLIAMSON JNR
A door handle from english Joseph Giles made of solid brass with a finish in polished nickel.
The door handle WILLIAMSON JNR is inspired by the beautiful and coveted aesthetics of the art deco period in the 1920s and 1930s. This is a time when opulence was a lifestyle for people like Fitzgeralds, Hemingway and other jazz enthusiasts. And with the door handle ‘Williamson JNR’ you can add a little bit of the style and extravagance that existed in the heyday of jazz.
- The door handle measures 184 mm in length.
- The thickness of the door handle is 18 mm.
- The door handle is suitable for doors up to 54 mm in thickness.
The door handle is delivered as a set with:
- 2 Joseph Giles WILLIAMSON JNR door handle.
- 2 Hidden rosettes.
- Various screws and things for mounting.