Joseph Giles Door Handle - Model CUT
A door handle from English Joseph Giles, made of solid brass with a finish in brushed nickel.
The "CUT" door handle is one of Joseph Gile's original designs from almost twenty years ago, and is still a popular choice today. As the name suggests, "CUT" is inspired by bold and sharp angles that give one a prominent impression of modernism.
The door handle is produced with the greatest precision and in the best materials, so it can have a slenderness and grace that only master carpenters can deliver. The finish of the door handle ensures a tactile experience, as Joseph Giles believes that even everyday tasks, such as opening a door, must be performed with precision and comfort.
- The door handle measures 135 mm in length.
- The thickness of the door handle is 10 mm.
- The rosette measures 52x52 mm.
- The door handle is suitable for doors up to 54 mm in thickness.
The door handle is delivered as a set with:
- 2 Joseph Giles CUT door handle.
- 2 Rosettes.
- Various screws and things for mounting.