Door handle in classic design
The door handle came on the market around 1910 and is used in this size as the main door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co manufactures it from the original molds, and is also available in a slightly smaller version as an indoor grip.
The door handle is made of solid brass with high copper content, and is cast in sandy shape, which gives the door handle a perfect surface. Neither door handle or rosettes are lacquered, which eventually gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- Door handle measures 120 mm
- Roses and Escutcheons measures 48 mm
Door handles set comes with:
- 2 Door handle in solid brass
- 2 Smooth rosettes in solid brass
- 2 Smooth escutcheons in solid brass
- 2 Snap-Off Adjustable Bolt and Sleeve M4 x 110 mm
- 2 Set screw
- 1 Allen key
- 1 Spindle 8 x 8 mm
- Various screws for mounting