Classic design door handle - Polished nickel
The door handle came on the market around 1910, and is used in this size as a front door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co manufactures it from the original molds, and is also available in a slightly smaller version as an indoor grip.
The door handle is made of solid brass with high copper content, and is molded in sand molds, which gives the door handles a perfect surface. Neither door handle nor rosettes are lacquered, which over time gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- The door handle measures 120 mm
- The rosette and key plate measure 48 mm
The door handle comes as a set with:
- 2 Nickel plated door handles
- 2 Nickel-plated rosettes
- 2 Nickel plated keyboards
- 1 Door spindle 8x8 mm
- 2 Set screws
- 1 Allen key
- 10 pcs. 3.0x12 mm Nickel plated screws for mounting