Door handles in classic design
The door handle came on the market around 1910, and is used in this size as a front door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co manufactures it from the original molds, and is also available in a slightly smaller version as an indoor grip.
The door handle is made of solid brass with high copper content, and is molded in sand molds, which gives the door handles a perfect surface. Neither door handles nor long signs are lacquered, which over time gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- The door handle measures 120 mm
- The long sign measures 220 x 45 x 2 mm
- The distance from door handles to keyholes is 72 mm
MEDICI door handles are sold as sets with:
- 2 Brass door handles
- 2 Brass long signs
- 1 Door handle iron 8 x 8 mm
- 8 pcs. 3.5x12 mm nickel-plated screws for mounting