Classic front door handle on back plate
The door handle came on the market around 1920 - and is a big and classic front door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co manufactures it from the original molds.
The door handle is made of solid brass with high copper content, and is cast in sandy shape, which gives the door handle a perfect surface. Neither the door handle nor the back plate are lacquered, which eventually gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- The back plate measures 230 x 42 mm
- The door handle measures 120 mm
- Center distance is 72 mm or 92 mm
AMBRUS door handle with long plate, sold as set with:
- 2 Brass door handle
- 2 Amalienborg back plate in brass and with Euro profile cylinder hole
- 1 Door spindle 8x8 mm
- 2 Set screws
- 1 Allen key
- Various screws for assembly