Main door handle from old Copenhagen
The Ullmann grip fits both new and old front doors and can be used with rosettes or the elegant back plate. The door handle is a big and classic door handle that Søe-Jensen & Co. still manufactures according to the original molds. The door handle is made of solid brass with high copper content and is cast in sandy shape, which gives the door handle a perfect surface. Neither the door handle nor the back plate are lacquered, which eventually gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- The door handle measures 123 mm.
- The back plate with European profileholes measure 42 x 230 mm
- The center distance is either 72 mm or 92 mm and fits Profile locks
ULLMAN door handle is sold as set with:
- 2 Brass door handle
- 2 Back plates with profile cylinder hole
- 1 Door spindle 8x8 mm
- 2 Set screws
- 1 Allen key
- 8 pcs. 3x16 mm brass screws for mounting