Backplates with keyholes - Polished unlacquered brass
A set of backplates with keyholes, made of brass with a polished unlacquered finish.
It was decided not to use lacquer during the production of the backplate, to allow a beautiful patina to occur over time.
- The backplate measures 230 x 40 mm
- The center distance measures 72 mm
- The door handle hole is 16 mm in diameter
The backplates are delivered as a set with:
- 2 Backplates with keyholes
- Wood screws for mounting on both old and new doors