Amalienborg backplate with keyhole
A classic backplate with a keyhole from Danish Søe Jensen & Co. The backplate is made of solid brass, and is created traditionally using sand casting molds, with a polished unlacquered finish.
Since no lacquer was used during production, a natural patina will occur over time. You can alternatively choose to polish the backplate if you want to preserve the original appearance.
- The backplate has a length of 230 mm
- The width is 42 mm
- The backplate has a thickness of 3 mm
- The center distance is 72 mm
- The door handle hole has a diameter of 16 mm
- Delivered with 1 backplate