Cabinet Knob - Model Invert
An elegant cabinet knob from Danish Furnipart, designed by Hans Sandgren Jakobsen. The cabinet knob is made of aluminum and has a finish in brushed steel.
The designer Hans Sandgren Jakobsen is based in the port of Grenaa, where he has his design studio. he is a trained carpenter, and later in his life trained further as an industrial designer, at the Danish Design School in Copenhagen
His style is based on functionality, and draws inspiration from the American shaker style, which focuses on simplicity, perfection and craftsmanship.
Furnipart and His collaboration, has resulted in several cabinet handles and knobs, all following the shaker inspired style.
- The cabinet knob has a length of 40 mm.
- the width measures 34 mm.
- The height measures 22.7 mm.
- The cabinet knob has a hole spacing of 32 mm.
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 19 mm.
- Is delivered with various screws needed for mounting.