Cabinet Knob - Model Elan Knob
An elegant cabinet knob designed by VE2, and produced by Danish Furnipart. The cabinet knob is made of aluminum and has a finish in brushed brass.
VE2 is an Aarhus based design studio, that consists of Morten Lauritzen and Hugo Dines Schmidt, who both graduated from the Aarhus School of Architecture, and have had VE2 together since 2007. Since the beginning, they have focused on creating timeless designs in high quality. This has rewarded them with several design awards, both in Denmark and abroad.
Furnipart and VE2 have worked together for several years. And together has produced some of the most popular products in Furnipart´'s range.
- The cabinet knob has a length of 50 mm
- The distance between the screw holes is 32 mm
- The knob has a depth of 20 mm
- The height measures 17.5 mm
- Screws for mounting are included
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Elan cabinet knob