Cabinet knob - Model Inside
Inside is a modern cabinet knob from the German design studio Kaschkasch. The knob is based on a classic D handle that has been further developed and modernized with a concave detail. The cabinet knob is made of aluminum, with a finish in brushed steel.
The German design studio Kaschkasch consists of Florian Kallus and Sebastian Schneider, who have had the Cologne based studio together since 2011, and with their collaboration they have produced a large number of coveted designs, which you can see among Furnipart's permanent collection.
Kaschkasch's products create a formal impression at first glance, but on closer inspection, you will find an intelligent and challenging design language, that try to find new solutions for the requirements we have for the functionality of our homes.
- The cabinet knob has a length of 40.5 mm
- The distance between the screw holes is 32 mm
- The thickness measures 14 mm
- The cabinet knob has a projection of 31.7 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Inside cabinet knob
- Screws for mounting are included