Cabinet Knob - Model Villa Round
An elegant cabinet knob produced by Danish Furnipart, and designed by Kamper Form. Villa Round is inspired by classical Greek architecture, focusing on clean lines as well as symmetrical harmony, this has created this coveted cabinet knob, which has become a regular part of Furnipart's range.
The Ry based design studio Kamper Form, consists of Jakob Kamper, who is an industrial designer educated at the Danish Design School in 2001. Kamper Form's goal is to develop vivid designs that fits a classic interior, as well as future developments. This design philosophy has resulted in a number of timeless products that have made him a permanent designer at Furnipart.
The cabinet knob is made of zinc, and has a finish in black nickel.
- The cabinet knob has a diameter of 30 mm
- The projection measures 32 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Villa Round cabinet knob
- Screws for mounting are included