Furnipart cabinet Handle - Model Carve
A cabinet handle designed by Kamper Form, and produced by Danish Furnipart. The cabinet handle is made of zinc, and has a finish in brushed anthracite.
The Ry based design studio Kamper Form, consists of Jakob Kamper, who is an industrial designer educated at the Danish Design School in 2001. Kamper Form's goal is to develop designs that create a vivid impression that fits a classic interior, as well as future developments. This design philosophy has resulted in a number of timeless products that have made him a permanent designer at Furnipart.
- The cabinet handle comes in 2 lengths of 179.5 and 333 mm
- The distance between the screw holes is 160 and 320 mm, respectively
- The thickness measures 13.5 mm
- The cabinet handle has a height of 31.5 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Carve cabinet handle
- Screws for mounting are included