Furnipart cabinet handle - Model D-Lite Handle
A cabinet handle that draws its inspiration from the classic D handle. The cabinet handle is designed by Australian Adam Laws, and produced by Danish Furnipart. The handle is made of zinc, and has a finish in bright nickel.
Adam Laws spends his days in Sydney, where he uses his creative abilities to great effect. His talent and skills have secured him over 20 design awards, partley for his work with international brands such as: Harley Davidson, Youmans Capsule and ChessPlus. Adam often draws his inspiration from Australia's wild and beautiful nature, as well as the ocean. This has led him to add organic details to a number of his designs.
Furnipart and Adam Law's collaboration started in 2012, where he designed the coveted Edge Straight series, which has been a bestseller since its launch.
- The cabinet handle has a length of 167 mm
- The distance between the screw holes is 160 mm
- The thickness measures 10 mm
- The cabinet handle has a height of 32.2 mm
- The back plate measures 172.5 x 12.5 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 D-Lite cabinet handle
- Screws for mounting are included