Cabinet handle - Model Equester
A cabinet handle designed by Kamper Form, and produced by Danish Furnipart. The cabinet handle is made of zinc, and has a bright nickel-plated finish.
The Ry based design studio Kamper Form, consists of Jakob Kamper, who is an industrial designer educated at the Danish Design School in 2001. Kamper Form's goal is to develop designs that create a vivid impression that will fit a classic interior, as well as future developments. This design philosophy has resulted in a number of timeless products that have made him a permanent designer at Furnipart.
- The cabinet handle comes in 2 lengths of 172 and 332 mm
- The distance between the screw holes measures 160 and 320 mm, respectively
- The depth measures 32 mm
- The thickness measures 9 mm
- Screws for mounting are included
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Equester cabinet handle