Cabinet handle - Model Join
A cabinet handle from the German design studio Kaschkasch, made of oak with a lacquered finish. Kaschkasch focused a lot on ergonomics during the development of the handle "Join" takes its inspiration from traditional railing handles, and it must be said that Danish Furnipart has managed to bring Kaschkasch's vision to life.
Kaschkasch consists of Florian Kallus and Sebastian Schneider, who have had the Cologne-based studio together since 2011, and with their collaboration they have produced a range of coveted designs, which you can see among Furnipart's permanent collection.
Kaschkasch's products create a formal impression at first glance, but on closer inspection, you will find an intelligent and challenging design language that tries to find new solutions to the requirements you have for the functionality of your home.
- The cabinet handle comes in 2 lengths of 240 or 400 mm respectively
- The distance between the screw holes is 160 or 320 mm
- The thickness measures 10 or 13 mm
- The cabinet handle has a projection of 36 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Join cabinet handle
- Screws for mounting are included