Cabinet handle - Model Villa
A classic cabinet handle designed by Kamper Form, and produced by Danish Furnipart. Villa is inspired by classical Greek architecture, focusing on clean lines as well as symmetrical harmony, this has resulted in the Villa cabinet handle, which has quickly become a popular choice among Furnipart's range of products.
The Ry based design studio Kamper Form, consists of Jakob Kamper, who is an industrial designer educated at the Danish Design School in 2001. Kamper Form's goal is to develop vivid designs that fits a classic interior, as well as future developments. This design philosophy has resulted in a number of timeless products that have made him a permanent designer at Furnipart.
The cabinet handle is made of zinc, and has a bright nickel-plated finish.
- The cabinet handle comes in 2 lengths of 177.5 and 241.5 mm, respectively
- The distance between the screw holes is 128 or 192 mm
- The handle has a projection of 34 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Villa cabinet handle
- Screws for mounting are included