Flush pull - Model Tub Straight
An elongated flush pull produced by Danish Furnipart, and designed by Australian Adam Laws. Traditionally it has been difficult, and required special tools to mount flush pulls such as this, but Tub Straight makes mounting quite a bit easier. The flush pull can be mounted by making a suitable hole with a jigsaw, then it can be fitted into the hole, and the two-part design means that the handle automatically fits the thickness of the cabinet door. The flush pull is made of zinc, and has a matt black finish.
Adam Laws has his daily life in Sydney, where he exercises his creative abilities. His talent and ability have secured him over 20 design awards, partially for his work with international brands such as: Harley Davidson, Youmans Capsule and ChessPlus. Adam often draws his inspiration from Australia's wild and beautiful nature, as well as the sea. This has led him to add organic details to a number of his designs.
Furnipart and Adam Law's collaboration started in 2012, where he designed the coveted Edge Straight series, which has been a bestseller since its launch.
- The flush pull has a length of 202.4 mm
- The distance between the screw holes is 190.3 mm
- The handle has a minimum depth of 18.5 and a maximum depth of 23.6 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 21 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Tub Straight flush pull
- Screws for mounting are included