Classic front door handle with long sign
The door handle came on the market around 1920 - and is a big and classic front door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co manufactures it from the original molds.
The door handle is made of solid nickel-plated brass with high copper content, and is cast into sandy shape, which gives the door handle a perfect surface. Neither the door handle nor the long separator are lacquered, which eventually gives the door handle a beautiful patina. The door handle fits both new and older doors of all thicknesses.
- The back plate measures 45 x 210 mm
- The door handle measures 120 mm
- Hole to hole distance is 72 mm
Door handle with long plate, sold as set with:
- 2 Nickel-plated door handle
- 2 Amalienborg long plates in nickel-plated brass and with drop cylinder
- 1 Door spindle 8x8 mm
- 2 pinole screws
- 1 Allen key
- Various screws for assembly