Classic design door handle - Polished nickel
The door handle came on the market around 1910, and is used in this size as a front door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co manufactures it from the original molds, and is also available in a slightly smaller version, which is used indoors.
The door handle is made of nickel-plated solid brass with high copper content, and is molded in sand molds, which gives the door handles a perfect surface. Neither door handle nor rosettes are lacquered, which over time gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- The door handle measures 120 mm
- The long sign measures 42 x 20 mm
- The center distance measures 92 mm
MEDICI door handles are sold as sets with:
- 2 Door handle in nickel-plated brass
- 2 Long nickel plated brass sign with drop shaped hole for PZ lock
- 1 Door handle iron 8x8 mm
- 2 Pin screws
- 1 Allen key
- Various screws for mounting