Door handle in classic design - Backplate with keyhole
This door handle came on the market around the year of 1910, and in this size used as a front door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co is manufacturing these handles by the original sand casts, and do also exist in a smaller version that can be used as a indoor handle.
The door handle is made of solid brass with a high copper content, and later have been nickel plated. The sand casts give the handle a perfect surface. Neither door handle or roses are varnished, so that they over time will get a beautifull patina.
- Handle measures 120 mm
- Backplate measures 42 x 230 mm
- Center distance measures 72 mm
MEDICI handle is sold as a set of:
- 2 Nickel plated door handles
- 2 Nickel plated backplates with keyholes
- 2 Set screws
- 1 Allen key
- 1 Spindle
- Various screws for installation