Door handles in classic design
The door handle came on the market around 1910, and is used in this size as a front door handle. Søe-Jensen & Co manufactures it from the original molds, and is also available in a slightly smaller version as an indoor grip.
The door handle is made of nickel plated, solid brass with high copper content, and is molded in sand molds, which gives the door handles a perfect surface.
- The door handle measures 120 mm
- The long sign measures 220 x 45 x 2 mm
- Distance from door handle to keyhole is 72 mm
MEDICI door handles are sold as sets with:
- 2 Nickel plated door handles
- 2 Nickel plated long plates
- 1 Door handle iron 8 x 8 mm
- 8 pcs. 3.5x12 mm nickel-plated screws for mounting