ULLMAN indoor handle from the old Frederiksberg
The Ullmann door handle fits both new and old doors, and can be used with rosettes or the elegant long plates. The door handle is a smaller version of the elegant ULMAMM front door handle, and a classic door handle that Søe-Jensen & Co continues to manufacture according to the original molds.
The door handle is made of solid nickel plated brass with high copper content, and is molded in sand molds to give the door handles a perfect surface. Neither door handles nor long signs are lacquered, which over time gives the door handle a beautiful patina.
- The door handle measures 112 mm
- The long plates measure 230 x 42 x 3 mm
The door handle comes as a set containing:
- 2 Nickel plated door handles
- 2 Nickel plated long plates
- 1 Door handle iron 8x8 mm
- 2 Pin screws
- 1 Allen key
- 8 pcs. 3.0x12 mm nickel-plated screws for mounting